Wednesday, November 25, 2009

~nota pada 13/08/2005~

It's so hard to find a friend like you,
you're someone I can talk to,
and always tell the truth.
A friend when we're together,
and a friend when we're apart,
you're someone I can lean on
when I've got a broken heart.
You share in all my happiness,
and feel all my sorrow,
you're someone that's there to tell me
'there will always be tomorrow.'
It's so hard to find a friend like you,
you're someone to hold my hand,
you're there to guide me through.
A friend to share my problems with,
and talk to everyday,
you're somoene who comforts my mind,
and always knows what to say.
You know me so very well,
a better match we couldn't be,
you're someone to realize that when I do wrong,
that it's not really me.
It's so hard to find a friend like you,
you're someone I can't live without,
I couldn't imagine what I'd do.
A friend to live with until the end,
a tie I couldn't sever,
you're someone that I know will live
within my heart forever.
You are a friend to help me stand,
when i've fallen to the floor,
and you're someone I care so much about,
a friend, and so much more.

p/s: A big thank you and a huge hug for you, whom I called 'honey', my friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails