Wednesday, November 25, 2009

~nota pada 16/05/2005~

Last weekend would be the best weekend i have ever had after quite sometimes...although i went to Penang for work, i've been entertained and treated as a vip...hahaha!!!! A huge thank you to Penang friends - Shah, Ramen and Lewis, for such a wonderful weekend together...and sorry coz i only informed to u my arrival on saturday...anyway, we had fun together, lepak at Gurney side..chatting and laughing mostly...and the best thing was when i got a bouquet of roses from Shah as an 'ole-ole' from Cameron Highlands...yea!! I might as well took it as an advance birthday gift...hehehe...

I really appreciate for every single thing they've done for me during my stay in Penang...especially when they willingly spending time though its already late at nite and everyone was busy with work...I really hope to see u guys again...

'Makan' in Penang is the greatest...and i will never forget its 'banana pancake with ice cream n honey'...SLluurrrpppp....yummiee! And i finally admit that Penang is a food heaven!

Planning to go Penang again, and this time around for my holiday......hmmmm.....dreaming...........ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails