Wednesday, November 25, 2009

~nota pada 22/07/2005~

Do i deserve this? Is it happened bcoz of what had happened to me last time? Should i leave?......most probably those who know my situation will say, "Yes, you should!" But, i can't...not that i can't leave him....but then, i'm not that strong...All these while people might see me being very strong, physically and mentally, but to that extend, no, i realize i'm not that strong! I'm sad, frustrated, hurt, weak, confuse....everything mixed up...but i pray not to tense....though i'm weak now...Why all these happen to me? We love each other so much but at the same time we know that it's not gonna work...it's not gonna lead our relationship anywhere! Please...don't do this to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails